118108 records found
March 8th, 2010  Hello Subscriber ,Two weeks ago I was teaching a class at the YM-YWCA business school and I got into adiscussion with one of my students over whether it’s important to be friendly in business.He believed that it was best t...

NetFilm Studio Produkcijawww.netfilm.hrŠto je novo?Siguran sam da ste do sada imali već potreba za sličnom uslugom,stoga Vas molim da me svakako kontaktirate uoči Vaše slijedeće potrebekako bih Vam poslao našu najbo...

Volume 91, November 29, 2009 The Commitee for Truth and JusticeSeeking Justice Through Truth  This week at shalosh seuda at synagogue we were subjected to a “dvar Torah’ by one of our members (not the Rabbi) and we thought ...

March 7, 2010MarcoIslandRealEstate.comBest Deals & Steals:The Bank released the price today on the Pier 81 unit. Originally listed for $1.1MM, now bank owned and priced at just $639K. It's a steal for a fully furnished unit, built in 2001, 1...

If you can not read this please click on web-page link above.An invitation to all Massage Therapists:    Shari Sunshine iscoming to the islands in March and she has offered  to give a weekendclass for therapists.  She would b...

CLICK ON link to web page above  if you have trouble seeing images. Lama Choyin Rangdrol, is our first guest speaker on March 9, 2010, and the title of his presentation is: The Healing Power of Tender MomentsThe 'Ohan...

Call us at: 468-8189Alpine Earth CenterYoga, Qi Gong, Gardening, and moreMarch Workshop CalendarHatha YogaTaught by Amanda Murphy and Angie FrenchMonday: 7:30-8:45am & 4:00-5:15pmFriday: 5:30-6:45pmTuesday: 7:30-8:45am & 5:30-6:45pmThursday: ...

Hilarious Givers March SchedulePreview  Just a 'heads up' - here's what we have planned for this month. Saturday,  March 13 - Packing Party at Miramar Transportation/Pilot Freight. Volunteers are needed - we will be assembling lo...

DOWNLOAD STORENow in full swing at substantial discounts! Cross Stitch Collectiblesnow has it's complete catalog of patternsavailable for download - at up to 50% off retail prices!WE OFFER AN EVERY-DAY DISCOUNT OF 10% OFF ANY $50 ORDER OF D...

CORE TRANSFORMATION WITHGER LYONSGlobal Spiritual Healer, Teacher, Metaphysician & Seer from IrelandINTRO:  Thursday, March 11th,  The Temple of Peace, 575 Haiku Road,  7p.m.WORKSHOP:  March 12th-17th, St. John's Episcopa...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors