116590 records found
Volume 90, November22, 2009 The Commitee for Truth and JusticeSeeking Justice Through TruthDear Friends,   We have been on a hiatis due to a change in e-mail marketing companies. We hope you like the new style.   Ho...

L.I.P - We have Done It Again!                     Dear Subscriber I would like to announce that the "Ladies in Passion" are OFFICIALLY a Million Dollar team for 2009!&n...

May09eTIP_WebSite_FINALIntroducing a display system that’s a snap.  Nielsen’s front loading preassembled display case includes a garment hanging system that is so easy to use; you may find yourself changing out the jersey with the se...

Untitled Document function gwCall(method, argStr) { var gwProxy = window.document.getElementById('gwProxy'); if (gwProxy) { gwProxy.setAttribute('gwMethod', method); gwProxy.setAttribute('gwArgStr', argStr); var e = document.createEve...

2009 Rasna Harvestand news from Dario Castagnost1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }Hello from Tuscany! The weather has suddenly changed and the temperatures have dropped significantly in the last days. This is good news, as a cold but dry season shall contr...

MyFavoriteStyles™ - Styles you love, brands you trust! To ensure receipt of our emails, please add customerservice@myfavoritestyles.com to your address book. If you are having trouble viewing this e-mail, click here.   ...

Light Meditation at the Temple of Peace JoinRoseann Buritz for a free evening of Guided Light Meditation at the Temple of Peace,575 Haiku Rd,Haiku, Maui, on Friday, Nov. 27thfrom 7 to 9pm.   We will connect with ...

Maka Aina Yard Care Covering Upcountry,Wailuku,  and Kihei.Reasonable prices, for recessionary times.  23years experience. dependable, and attention to details. Weekly,bi-weekly, monthly, yard ca...

Open Now - the 3rd Annual Remarkable Photo Contest!from Perceptive Travel  November 2009 Dear Perceptive Travel subscribers,Just a quick note to let you know that the Perceptive Travel Remarkable Photo contest is now open, with entries acc...

Beat the Holiday Rush Shop, Save or Book Your Own Party!  Check out my Holiday Themed Parties!Dear Subscriber,Before the rush of the holiday shopping begins I wanted you to have the chance to shop from your seat, not your feet!This is my bi...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors