118674 records found
SPECIALIZED SESSIONS FOR ALL USIEF MEMBERSSPECIALIZED SESSIONS FOR ALL USIEF MEMBERS!  “OPPORTUNITIES IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI” BY WEST MINSTER COLLEGE, COLUMBIA COLLEGE AND CENTRAL MISSOURI UNIVERSITY ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 6, 2009...

Dear (Contact First Name),  Selling of course is key to our business.  Having knowledge of products is a must. SO - Every  Thursday will be a "Demo Day".  I will collect selling tips & product demos from consultants on o...

October 30, 2009 Connect Home Loans Industry UpdateBreaking News- Tax Credit to be Extended! I just learned that the home buyers tax credit is going to be extended. It was slated to expire on November 30th but is not official until we ...

For Your Health!Maintenance CareIn one week, we will have another "Maintenance Monday" which is on November 2nd.  This occurs once a month and is for established clinic patients or those of you I have treated at a sporting event.Appointment...

Congratulations to       Derek and Kate McGill '93 Jackson on their Special Delivery!!!Stephanie Ann JacksonOctober 16, 20094:46pm8 lbs.  8 oz.  Stephanie was welcomed home by big brothers:  Luke, Ben a...

For Your Health!Maintenance CareIn one week, we will have another "Maintenance Monday" which is on November 2nd.  This occurs once a month and is for established clinic patients or those of you I have treated at a sporting event.Appointment...

Shepard Exposition Services"Your Success is our Success" Dear Exhibitors: Please click on the link below to download your exhibitor kit for the Kite Trade Association International being held at Primm Valley Resorts in Primm, Nevada, Januar...

HATLIFE NEWSLETTER HAT LOVER BRAD PITT DONATING HATS TO CHARITY TRILBY MAKES GAINS IN THE UK HATS MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES ...

Untitled DocumentThanks for visiting us this year at one of our many tradeshows. Give us a call if you have any questions about our products.Sincerely,Ortery Technologies USA - www.Ortery.com - contact@ortery.com - 949-859-5580 

HalloweenCostume Party!with Dr. Nat and Rio Ritmoplaying tropical Latin dance music including Salsa, Samba and Latin Pop Sat. Oct. 31st at Cafe Marc Aurel in Wailuku9:00 pm to midnitecover $10best costume wins a prize! for more info go to www.drna...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors