117701 records found
LE LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LOS ANGELES Did You Know? That April Fool's Day originated in France?  In 1582 the French decided to celebrate New Year's Day on April 1st.  However, Charles the IX had New Year moved to January 1st....

LE LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LOS ANGELES Did You Know? That April Fool's Day originated in France?  In 1582 the French decided to celebrate New Year's Day on April 1st.  However, Charles the IX had New Year moved to January 1st....

Follow the red lights from Berkeley to Albany & experience the East Bay's own...Participating businesses include: Harmonique Home, Avalon Glass Works, Gathering Tribes, Sogno Design Group, A Different Day Gallery, 6 Degrees, Albany Arts Gallery, ...

LE LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LOS ANGELES Did You Know? That our students are competitive in getting into top American universities?Parents sometimes wonder:  Will a bilingual education get my son or daughter into a top American unive...

LE LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LOS ANGELES Did You Know? That the professional performance season has ended at Théâtre Raymond Kabbaz and that the student (and teacher) performances are about to begin?These tickets typically go ve...

LE LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LOS ANGELES Did You Know? That our students are competitive in getting into top American universities?Parents sometimes wonder:  Will a bilingual education get my son or daughter into a top American unive...

LE LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LOS ANGELES Did You Know? That the professional performance season has ended at Théâtre Raymond Kabbaz and that the student (and teacher) performances are about to begin?These tickets typically go ve...

LE LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LOS ANGELES Did You Know? That you can support and promote your school by linking to this website?If you have a internet presence of any kind, please link to us.  Simply link to http://lyceela.org. This i...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors