86407 records found
July 2010 Newsletter Dear Subscriber,In this issue:20% discount till the end of July.No Refill version for The FatJuno-6 and FatsoSynths Vol 1. Sorry!Plus some more reviews...What is next for GoldbabyI have had to postpone the MS20 project... that sy...

Dear Subscriber You have inquired some time ago re: our Penny Auction Software. We though you can be interested to look at  the new Penny Auction website we have recently opened.It's based on our Enterprise version and is available in three lang...

send gifts to KolkataBirthday, Anniversary, WeddingPerfect gift for every occassion Send Gifts To Your Loved Ones Now Gift Hmpers Cakes Flowers Exclusive Indian Saris Click here for more details  

Subscriber Here’s a comment by Prasanto K Roy on the recent announcement by the Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal on the launch of a $35 computer for Indian students for your reading and possible use.  Prasanto, a noted tech columnist, is the...

Tennis Channel Broadcasts with Dr. John F Murray on Goal Setting (starts July 26) and Comebacks (starts August 2)(Click above topics for descriptions from Tennis Channel website) If you receive the Tennis Channel, please join me by watching my Tennis...

If you can not read this, please click on web-page link above.http://avenasohana.wordpress.com/ . SEE HAIKUHELEN@COM FOR PALMISTRY OR EMAIL INFORMATIONHelen kritzler21 Makalani placeMakawao hi 96768

LE LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LOS ANGELES Did You Knowthe historic Franco-American Bac (FAB) is coming and that we have just two slight book adjustments for those who are going to be taking that?Overall the books are so much easier to buy this ...

Thanks for taking the mental test or signing up for a newsletterand call 561-596-9898 if I may help John F. Murray, PhDUpcoming TENNIS CHANNEL with Dr. John F Murray If you have access to the Tennis Channel, please join in and watch my Tennis Channel...

TRUE HOPE TIMESPresenting The Lord Jesus Christ!July 23, 2010Dear Subscriber,Thank you so much for being in fellowship with us!  This week we are continuing to study a most serious situation that has been encroaching upon the Church, one that ma...

Publicity contact:Ilka Erren PardinasT. 323-667-1344 flypr@flypr.net FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE    UC San Diego Installs Energy DashboardSaving the Campus Nearly $1M AnnuallyUCSD Awarded with Cool Planet Membership for Using Cutting Edge En...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors