1867 records found in Arts
James Warren Perry Art Studio and Gallery 20th Anniversary ExhibitionJAMES WARREN PERRYRidgelines #4 28" x 89" acrylic on canvasYou are cordially invited to an exhibition of artwork byJAMES WARREN PERRYJames Warren Perry Art Studio and Gallery 20th A...

Furchgott Sourdiffe Gallery's 18th Annual Group Show:featuring David MailleandBonnie AckerElizabeth AllenAdam DeVarneyJeri Lynn EisenbergJanet Fredericks Byron GeigelHal MayforthJanet McKenzieBeth PearsonJoseph SalernoRoger Sandes Dianne Shullenberge...

Here it is... Your chance to be part of Sunshine Studios Agency!!We are re-launching the agency so we want to see old and new faces here at the casting.Here at Sunshine Studios we are looking for talented, reliable individuals who can represent the a...

A Matter of SizeComing to DC Next Friday!"One Big Charmer"- The Boston Phoenix"It's an absolutely adorable film."- D.C.Girl@TheMovies"There is no way you can watch this film and not enjoy yourself. It is consistently filled with laugh-out-loud moment...

WEEKLY DIGEST, June 23th 2010 In This IssueSeattle Pride ParadeSHINE: A Burlesque MusicalFall SessionsBurlesque 101 in Olympia!!Our second round of Burlesque 101 in Olympia begins July 14th! REGISTER HERE! Not interested in the clas...

Karine Swenson ArtistVolume #2, Newsletter #3June 2010Dear friends,Summer brings blazing temperatures to our desert home, which will cause a retreat into the studio for this painter.  I will be showing my art in La Jolla this weekend, at the La ...

NEW SUMMER ACTING CLASSES AT SUNSHINE STUDIOS MANCHESTERNow for our news about summer classes:Due to the amount of interest in summer acting classes, we will not take our normal summer break. Our next Adult Introductory Acting Course will commence on...

Kennys Bookshop & Art Galleries Ltd.

Nora's WillSouth Florida's Summer SmashNow in its 12th Week!"Nora's Will, an award-winning Mexican film, combines humor and pathos in telling the story of Jose and Nora. The protagonist has a classic love/hate relationship with Nora from whom he has ...

A Matter of SizeSee Boston's Summer SmashNow in its 14th Week!"I left the theater thinking this may well be more radical and genuine in its dealing with the lives of real fat people than any narrative film I’ve ever seen, and yet it never for a...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors