2494 records found in Arts
LiTFUSE Poets' Workshop Dear Poets,Where the poet stops, the poembegins . . .begins Donald Hall in his little gem, "The Master."  & where do poets love to let poems begin?LiTFUSE, of course!  September 26-28.  $175, including a nice di...

New Paintings♦Plein Air Convention ♦Petaluma Painting WorkshopMay 5-9  Shore at Asilomar   9x12   Oil on panelCapture Carmel 11x14 Oil on panelCapturing MontereyWhile there was more time to paint at this year's Pl...

Photographer of the American SouthwestApril 2014 Newsletter - Issue #19  Ghost House Skull                                        March was ...

IMAGE New Mexico 2014 entry by John Custodio DEADLINE EXTENDED: 4/19/2014IMAGE New Mexico 2014photography call-for-entryRed Dog News invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate in Image New Mexico ...

Benrido Collotype Atelier便利堂コロタイプ工房 プレスリリース15/April/2014           [fb_like]...

Other Fun Events@ Hell City Tattoo Fest THIS WEEKEND! THE HELL CITY TATTOO FEST IS FUN FOR THE KIDS & THE ENTIRE FAMILY! CHECK OUT SOME OTHER EVENTS IGNITING @ HELL CITY KILLUMBUS, OHIO 2014!HECK CITY KIDS ZONE Heck City Kids Zone is a small are...

BuskerBags® out and about...Well, now. It is about 80-degrees outside right now, and I like it! As you all know, with the warmer weather we're going to wanbt to get outside to play our instruments. while we are playing, however, we also w...

Red Dog News #130 • All about photography, all the time! • April 4, 2014 Notes from my desk....I am in the planning stages of publishing a new book. It will be about those photographers who have run into a wall: whether it's the economy, ...

Karine M. Swenson April 3, 2014                                                               &...

click on image above                www.beyondartsgallery.com             YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITEDClick on i...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors