2119 records found in Arts
Taiwan Film Days 孢子囊電影院《尋情歷險記  Let's Fall in Love》地點: 台北市復興北路178號2樓...

Taiwan Film DaysSan Francisco Film Society《Let's Fall in Love》 San Francisco ,CA & Viz Cinema at New PeopleDate: October/23/2010 - October/24/2010Time:         13:30       &nbs...

May09eTIP_WebSite_FINAL  Add a little ‘bling’ to your art! Announcing additions to our collection of silver and gold-leaf custom wood picture frames.  These mouldings are deepenough for most canvas paintings and also accommodate...

Karine Swenson Artistlizard letters Volume #2, Newsletter #4October 2010Dear friends and family,I hope this newsletter finds you healthy and in good spirits.  I have been busy in the studio this summer!  In addition to painting the Joshua T...

Welcometo the Fall edition of World PolicyJournal, my tenth as Editor ! For the first time in its quartercentury of publication, World Policy Journal features music, painting,poetry, Internet art, Nigerian film and Peruvian theater…the entire g...

Nora's WillNow Playing - Extended Run in DC!"Sweet, surprising and satisfying."- Michael O'Sullivan, The Washington Post"A love story that transcends the passage of time, separation, cultures and religion. The film embodies the altruism that is true ...

JAMES WARREN PERRYRidgelines #3 45" x 72" acrylic on canvasYou are cordially invited to an exhibition of artwork byJAMES WARREN PERRYJames Warren Perry Art Studio and Gallery 20th Fall Anniversary ExhibitionReception WeekendSaturday, Sunday October 9...

Dress up a Scarecrow inOwego to Win Competition! September 24, 2010For immediate release:There's one week left!  Dress up a Scarecrow and Enter Contest to Decorate Owego Owego, NY -- There's one week left for anyone to register for the...

【孢子囊電影院】 回到紀錄片現場的真實之夜 2010年9月25日 星期六  我們特&...

Nora's WillOpens Friday in Washington DC!Just In: Advance Review of Nora's Will in DC!"I immediately fell into the elegant, amazing visual storytelling that caught me up with the first frame and did not let me down. It is difficult to stop myself fro...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors