2444 records found in Arts
Sunrise to Sunset   ♦ New Paintings:  Walkways and Driveways ♦  Next Color Workshop:Scottsdale Artists' SchoolMarch 18-22 Glance at Setting Sun  14 x 11,” oil on panel————&#...

rgv+Beyond Magazine is produced in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley, Texas. We Feature artists, masters of their trades, sculptors, music, talented persons with a vision to share, culinary artists, gifted and creative barbers, t...

February News from BeauVerre!  Stained Glass Class:  $656 week course - Please inquire about tool kit pricesWinter Session 2:Wednesdays ~ Starting Feb 20th (6-8 pm)OR Saturdays ~ Starting Feb 23rd (9-11 am) Spring Session 1:Wednesdays ~ Sta...

Roberto Ramirez    A Passion For Coloring    Born and r...

American Portrait Painter Honorary Academician of the Russian Academy of Arts (est. 1757)  About the Artist     /    Official & Corporate Portraits     /    Children & Family   &nbs...

Paul McGehee Prints Newsletter - January 2013 A MESSAGE FROM PAUL1978-2013 - CELEBRATING MY 35TH YEAR as a professional artist. In a nutshell: I began painting and drawing at age 4. By the time I was finishing high school, I started publishing...

Close To My HeartOpen HouseExtended Hours This WeekendNew 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog Extended Hours! ** New ** Saturday, 1/26 - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Sunday, 1/27 - 1:00 PM - 5:00 PMBe some of the first people to see the NEW 2013 Spring/...

Last Chance!  2 Exhibits: 22 Paintings"Cool Shadows II" 24"x30" oil on canvas ©Laurel SherrieThe Land Conservancy of San Luis Obispo"Nature-Driven Art," an exhibit of 17 paintings at the offices of the Land Conservancy, extended to January ...

Jan.23, 2013 好好聽音樂,好好過生活風和日麗唱片行  流動的存在 游擊的姿態 ...

follow FOKUS:   art is...   FOKUS is excited to launch the Ann Arbor, Michigan installment of the "Art is" photo project. This installment takes the project back to the University of Michigan where FOKUS was initially launched and stil...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors