3162 records found in Arts

One more time... A couple of weeks ago, just after I sent out Number 155 of Red Dog News, I looked around my office and knew, (I just knew!) something had to change. I needed a fresh look, a "new" space! My studio partner, Pat Berrett, and I moved...

Reflections We are living ART! Movement is one of the ways we connect to each other, the earth and the divine.  When we approach the "movements" of our life from a place of openness and purity and send it out into the universe that is what we r...

Get it straight from the artists currently exhibiting at the CCP -- Artist Talks by Gino Javier and Nomar Bayog Miano 16 April 2015, Thursday, 2pm MKP Hall, 4th floor CCP Main Theater Building In line with their current solo exhibitions at the...

View this email in your browser Literati Press. Please reconfirm your interest in receiving email from us. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe here. Let's Make Comics! We need you to make comics. A vibrant scene i...

This just in! After fielding quite a few requests, our friends over at Shadow & Light Magazine have decided to create a special section for Photographer Only Ads. The magazine itself is 11x14-inches so your quarter-page ad will be a good size to m...

4 FORO CULTURA VIVA COMUNITARIA, EN PERSPECTIVA DE FUTURO Durante el 13 y el 14 de Abril, estaremos participando en el 4 Foro Cultura Viva Comunitaria, En perspectiva de futuro. Este se desarrollar en los auditorios del Parque Explora. En la Ja...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors