7069 records found in Education
PNR- PARTI NATIONAL POUR LA REFORMERépublique Démocratique du CongoMercredi, 15 septembre 2010  Communiqué de Presse N° 08/2010/PNRPour diffusion immédiateDéclaration du PNR sur le rapport i...

Volume 160,  September 18, 2010The Committee for Truth and JusticeSeeking Justice Through TruthIsrael, alone By Caroline B. Glick     Netanyahu has effectively stifled Israel's defenders http://www.JewishWorldR...

Lifetime Learners Institute@ Norwalk Community CollegeVolume 1, News Bulletin 2September 17, 2010Lifetime Learners Institute is an independent non-profit continuing education institute within Norwalk Community College, serving Fairfield County. Our m...

Issues In PerspectiveDr. Jim Eckman September 18, 2010HOW TO REACH ISLAM FOR JESUS CHRISTIn Gainesville, Florida, Pastor Terry Jones threatened to burn copies of the Qur’an on 11 September 2010 (he called it “International Burn a Kor...

YOU ARE INVITEDv\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } . Linden U.S. University fairPresents an opportunity to ...

To,The Principal Dear Sir/Madam, Career Launcher India Limited (CL) is Asia’sleading education service provider with presence in over 130 locations across India, Middle East and the United States.Today over 400+ academicians and profe...

Volume 160,  September 14, 2010The Committee for Truth and JusticeSeeking Justice Through Truth  CTJ highly recommends this book. It is one of the most important books you will have ever read on this subject. The Ar...

Menemsha FilmsThe Rape of Europa "I urge every educator to purchase a copy for their classroom, every librarian for their institutional patrons."       -Amazon ReviewThe Rape of Europa is an epic journey through seven countries, i...

Dear Student,v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } Dear Student, Warm Greetings from USIEF! Please to invite ...

Issues In PerspectiveDr. Jim Eckman September 11, 2010GLENN BECK AND SPIRITUAL REVIVALWith Glenn Beck’s recent “Restoring Honor” gathering on the National Mall in Washington, DC, I believe it necessary for me to offer a few thoughts...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors