7053 records found in Education
Menemsha FilmsThe Rape of Europa "I urge every educator to purchase a copy for their classroom, every librarian for their institutional patrons."       -Amazon ReviewThe Rape of Europa is an epic journey through seven countries, i...

Dear Student,v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } Dear Student, Warm Greetings from USIEF! Please to invite ...

Issues In PerspectiveDr. Jim Eckman September 11, 2010GLENN BECK AND SPIRITUAL REVIVALWith Glenn Beck’s recent “Restoring Honor” gathering on the National Mall in Washington, DC, I believe it necessary for me to offer a few thoughts...

The Toronto International Film Festival is once again upon us! Aside from having a campus located in the heart of all the star-studded action, Complections is pleased to announce that several grads will have their amazing make-up artistry skills show...

Volume 159,  September 8, 2010The Committee for Truth and JusticeSeeking Justice Through Truth        L'Shana TovahA prayer for 5771September 8, 2010, 6:52 AMComments (2)On August 28, Fox News comment...

Hi everyone-  There are a few very exciting things happening at Chez Cherie Cooking School that I thought I'd share with you!New Cooking Class ScheduleThe new Class Schedule through February, 2011 is available!  We've got some Trader Joe's ...

Volume 158,  September 7, 2010The Committee for Truth and JusticeSeeking Justice Through TruthThe religion of peace explains itself (click here)The religion of peace explained (click here)Does the religion of peace suck? (cli...

Volume 156,  September 5, 2010The Committee for Truth and JusticeSeeking Justice Through Truth  The new Netanyahu? By Caroline B. Glick     If Bibi actually believes what he has been saying publicly o...

Issues In PerspectiveDr. Jim Eckman September 4, 2010WHY IS THE US ECONOMY STAGNANT?By now the Obama administration was expecting that the stimulus bill and all its spending would have sparked a significant spurt in economic growth.  The GDP was...

Volume 154,  September 1, 2010The Committee for Truth and JusticeSeeking Justice Through TruthWednesday, September 01, 2010WorldNetDaily ExclusiveIsrael concedes Jerusalem before negotiations beginAlso agrees to forfeit holy ...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors