3675 records found in Health
August 18, 2011Hi Everybody,I'll be out of the office thru next Wed. 8/24th. I'll be back treating on Thursday the 25th.  Don't hesitate to email me at billlehr@gmail.com or call and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.All the best,BillPS Join...

Final Summer Sale at Vibrance MedSpa Now through Labor Day Weekend  Botox and Juvederm SpecialsBotox Now $12 per unitJuvederm $100 Off per SyringeAdditional Savings:  Save $75 if you qualify for BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM&#...

حملة دعم د/ خيرى عبد الدايم نقيبا لأطباء مص...

Untitled Document Featured articles include: Profile on Dr. Matthew Schulman, a prominent plastic surgeon in NY Update on Viora's presence at IMCAS in Singapore Trios Highlights - on TV and in Print!

Ultimate Stack Deal Ultimate Weight Loss Stack 50 Capsules for £9.99. Click the link below!!Ultimate Stack Deal New email addressYahoo have decided to delete the email address e.nutrition@yahoo.co.uk without an expanation. So if you have any que...

Clinic News!  Check out the New Website! We have been very busy updating the new site, and we hope it suits your needs. The new site offers a clean and professional look, with better access to the blog articles. Underst...

14 de agosto de 2011  Temas de Salud, para Líderes  Domingo Nevárez-Ramírez, MHSA  Varias educativas y artículos interesantes en el boletín de este mes, algunos de los temas: Ø Quality of Ca...

American Academy of OtolaryngologySeptember 11-14, San Francisco, CASleep Group Solutions will be there!With many advancements in the world of sleep medicine, Sleep Group Solutions proactively continues to provide the market with cutting edge educati...

[fb_like]  

Press Release Sleep Apnea ###FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE###90% of the population remain undiagnosed with Sleep ApneaFree online test at SleepTest.com give answers to patients at risk Chicago, IL.  With over 18 million adults suffering...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors