Major gift fundraising skills will be as vital and as valid as ever to the health and wealth of our organisations and communities we serve as the path ahead gets tougher:
Three separate workshops in Brisbane 31 March - 2 April led by Louise Parkin, of Saints Information and John Godfrey of Artful Fundraising, will equip you with the key skills of major gift fundraising including research and gift asking. They can be attended individually or as two or three. Each will contribute to a greater understanding of the others.
- Workshop One: Essentials of Major Gift Fundraising
- Workshop Two: Major Gift Research Skills
- Workshop Three: Making the Ask
All 3 Workshops Package from $990.00 (Conditions apply)
Workshop One will emphasise the essentials:
- why campaigns follow the 80:20 rule
- outline 7 steps of successful fundraising
- explain how you can make your case for support effective
- provide you with a thorough introduction to the art and science of major gift prospect research
- outline to you a proven model for making the ask.
Workshop Two will equip you with the tools to:
- identify and profile the best prospects on your database with regard to their wealth, philanthropic track record and networks
- track down lost constituents (lost alumni/members/donors) in Australia and abroad
- find new major gift prospects to expand your prospect pool, including methods for researching trusts and foundations at home and abroad
- identify corporate connections and companies who may have interests in sponsoring your activities
Workshop Three will train you using role plays and other exercises. It will equip you with a model to easily establish rapport and engage the interest of major gift prospects; and to move the discussion to a position from which you can comfortably ask for their gift and ongoing support.
To learn more and to make a booking Click now
Artful Fundraising Pty Ltd