To: Philadelphia ISA section members
You are cordially invited to attend a one-day, vendor-neutral, educational seminar on WirelessHART™ Technology, the first interoperable wireless communication standard for the process industries.
This FREE seminar is presented by industry specialists from the HART Communication Foundation, ABB, Emerson Process Management, Endress+Hauser, Pepperl+Fuchs and Siemens.
Using WirelessHART Technology in Process industries
August 5, 2009 – Hilton Airport - Philadelphia, PA
8:30am to 4:30pm
Learn how this exciting new technology can help lower your operating costs, reduce downtime and move your company from a costly scheduled maintenance strategy to a more cost-effective predictive maintenance strategy.
Topics and Agenda:
- An introduction to wireless technology
- What WirelessHART technology can do for you
- An overview of WirelessHART technology
- Using WirelessHART technology
- Planning a successful wireless project
- Live WirelessHART demonstrations
Who Should Attend:
- Automation professionals interested in using WirelessHART technology in their machines, process applications, or industrial facilities
- Engineering Contractors who are designing applications, plants and facility upgrades
- Engineering and shop floor staff who need to gain experience and exchange information about maintenance, asset management, advanced diagnostics, and commissioning tools
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experts about this exciting new technology! REGISTER TODAY!
There is no charge for the seminar but attendance is limited.
For additional information and to register, go to: