Driving a car is an important responsibility both in terms of safety and properly maintaining a car.
At this Car Clinic we will provide the opportunity for dad's and their teen driver to spend time together learning and practicing the key safety and maintenance requirements of car ownership.
The following topics will be covered:
* Tips on safe driving and accident avoidance
* Critical safety components of a car
* What to do in an emergency
* What to have in your car in case of an emergency
* Scheduled maintenance and why it's important
* Using your natural senses to detect car problems
* How to check the oil level along with other fluids
* How to check tire condition and air pressure
* How to change a tire
* How to use jumper cables
* Replacing wiper blades
* Checking and changing fuses
* Dashboard warning lights and gauges
This event is free but is limited to 20 people total.
Call 585-381-1970 or email email@example.com to reserve spots for this clinic.
Jerry Elman, Owner