6429 records found in Arts
This week - torch cacti flowers, Earth Day portraits, & adoptable pups April 22, 2016 www.tucsonpetphotography.com - www.michaelkloth.com Cacti blooms tend to be beautiful but none are prettier than the torch cactus. I thought a gallery of torch...

Primary Research Group Primary Research Group Publication Alert www.PrimaryResearch.com 4/20/2016 Primary Research Group has published: Visual Arts Library Plans for the Print Materials Collection, ISBN 978-157440-382-4 This study looks at how ma...

BELO DESIGNER. ABRIL / MAIO 2016 CONTATOS : CEL. 55 21 98646-1828 ZAP. 55 21 96500-9353. Email belodesigner@yahoo.com.br www.facebook.com antoniobelodesigner CASA COMPLETA: 2 QUARTOS,SALA,COZINHA E BANHEIRO. CAIXA MDF 15MMBRANCOBRANCO.FUNDOS MDF 6M...

Don't forget to RSVP to attend Spring Open Studios this weekend... View this email in your browser Golden Gate Bridge Furniture Co. and Made In San Francisco Gallery. Please reconfirm your interest in receiving emails from us. If you do not wish to...

a bundle of beads both strands listed today ... Hello there, today is for the makers again.. beads and twines they are up on the shop now.. I hope you enjoy.. GO TO GREYBIRDSTUDIO ' ammonite and bark ' porcelain flat textured pendant ...

a bit of lichen covered rock.. Hello there, a wee word this afternoon to let you know I have three pairs of pod earrings for you to peek.. a bohemian tide a sunshine snow and a fuschia hedge they are up on the shop now.. I hope you enjoy...

Antiquity to Contemporary: A Renewed Vision at the Show "All art is contemporary, if it's alive. And if it's not alive, what's the point of it?" David Hockney Since 1982 the Fall Antiques Show has brought the most venerable dealers from ar...

Impassioned Landscapes of Treasured Places "Big Sur, Edge of a Continent" oils, 36" x 36" by Laurel Sherrie I'm happy to announce this painting is accepted in the Brushstrokes 2016 show, juried by Robert Burridge. In selecting 76 paintings from ...

Antiquity to Contemporary: A Renewed Vision at the Show "All art is contemporary, if it's alive. And if it's not alive, what's the point of it?" David Hockney Since 1982 the Fall Antiques Show has brought the most venerable dealers from ar...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors