1275 records found in Religion
Join us for "Keeping the Music in Your Marriage" with guest speakers, Glenn and Cindy Colley, authors of the book "You're Singing My Song" Whether you are engaged, newly married or about to celebrate your golden anniversary, this seminar is for you! ...
Ano novo, livros cat licos novos! Ver este email no navegador Voc recebeu esse email por causa da sua rela o com Livraria do Mosteiro da Santa Cruz. Por favor, reconfirme aqui o seu interesse em receber os nossos e-mails, ou, caso n o queira mais re...
Our Gift to You: A Christmas Video I don't know what it is, but every time I watch this video I get weepy. Every. time. It could be that it's a flash mob, which is always fun. And it's during Advent, one of my favorite seasons. Or it may be becau...
She wasn't planning to become pregnant. An Unplanned Pregnancy She wasn't planning to become pregnant. Education: Women choose abortion because pregnancy was not in their plans.They are a teen who wants to stay on the volleyball team and go t...
AL FIN NACI Leyendo un devocional sobre la poca de Adviento ( Buenas Nuevas de Gran Gozo: Lecturas Diarias para el Advenimiento John Piper, 2013), me top ayer con el pasaje del evangelio de Lucas 2:28-34 en el que se habla de un anciano, Sime n, qu...
The NewAge Foundation  Volume 99, Newsletter 2 14th November, 2016 Namaste Dear Friend , Regarding our upcoming workshop by Harry & Navana we did a Interview with Harry Ji about : Changing the Effects of Karma & its being reproduced below.....
How did Christians in Nazi Germany react to the Holocaust? Powerful Short Film About Standing Up Against Evil How Christians Responded to Nazi Atrocities Education: During the Nazi rule of Germany, millions of Jews were herded into concentrat...
The NewAge Foundation  Volume 97, Newsletter 4 13th September, 2016 Namaste Dear Friend , Civilization, as we know it, is in the process of making a monumental shift in human consciousness of which we are all playing a part, consciously an...
Mission Arlington/Mission Metroplex The "Button" below will to link to Mission Arlington/Mission Metroplex. ...
Ol seja bem vindo a minha loja. Website Funds Contacts Link We are a charitable Non Profit Some totally newsworthy newsletter copy goes here. ABOUT US O mundo nossa volta,as vezes nos faz perder a no o do tempo, e precisamos de um sta...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…