7989 records found in Education
Dear --------------Dear Subscriber Pleaseclickhere to find Education USA weekly no. 156 and clickhere to find Education weekly no. 157.Thankyou SincerelyTEAM USIEF United States- India Educational Foundation (USIEF)American Consulate Building 220 Ann...

Feature eAlert : ColinsSTRAIGHTtalk on why we need to overhaul water governanceThis is the first of our featureealerts, where we highlight one key new item/issues in water management.We welcome your feedback. Also you may unsubscribe at any time if y...

Events and DeadlinesWednesday Nov. 18th Western MBA Fall Information SessionFeburaryWestern MBA Winter Information Session Monday February 15th Priority Application Deadline Saturday May 1st Final Application Deadline Important LinksWWU Homepage West...

Congratulations to       Derek and Kate McGill '93 Jackson on their Special Delivery!!!Stephanie Ann JacksonOctober 16, 20094:46pm8 lbs.  8 oz.  Stephanie was welcomed home by big brothers:  Luke, Ben a...

Briarwood AcademyOctober 28, 2009Alumni newsletterEnjoy this holiday seasonwith your family and friends!!  Pancake Supper!!Junior class will be sponsoring a pancake supper this Friday night from 5:00-7:00pm in the lunchroom!!  Pancakes, gri...

Go Lady Bucs!!State runner-up!!The Lady Bucs made it to the State championship game and fell short in overtime to the Lady of Terrell Academy!!  We are so very proud of the Lady Bucs and Coach Hannah Batrous DeMore!! Seniors:Taylor Echols: ...

Hi everyone-  There are a few very exciting things happening at Chez Cherie Cooking School that I thought I'd share with you!New Cooking Class ScheduleThe new Class Schedule is available -- a Basics Series, more Trader Joe's classes (of course!)...

Sake World Email NewsletterJune, 2009 In This Issue The Kome Khronicles moto-i in Minneapolis Did you Know? Sake Professional CourseSake Events Learn More About Sake eBooks  Odds-n-Ends Quick Links Sake World Website More About Us Archive Subscr...

StenoLifeDeals and New Websites!StenoLife - Are you living it?5/28/09StenoLifers,     Some quick hits today.  Most things are listed in the boxes below - new websites - new website features - special discounts (these are...