1076 records found in Real Estate
 Coastal Real EstateMarch Newsletter Hello, and welcome to the March edition of the Coastal Real Estate newsletter. I have some fine properties I would like to share with you this month as well as answering a few questions about buying condos in...

Coastal Real EstateFebruary Newsletter Hello, “Happy Chinese New Year” and welcome to the February edition of the Coastal Real Estate Newsletter. This month I would like to present several opportunities on some resale units in vario...

Happy New Year! Welcome to the New Year’s edition of the Coastal Real Estate newsletter. I hope you had a good holiday season and wish you success in the coming year. Both of our offices were closed between Christmas and the 1st giving th...

December Newsletter  Coastal Real Estate would like to wish His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej A Happy 85th BirthdayIt is hard to believe that it is December already. It seems that only yesterday we were celebrating Songkran and opening our new...

Cartagena de indias, Diciembre 3 del 2012  Estimado Cliente,  Reciba un cordial saludo,Invertir en bienes raíces es un asunto de mucho cuidado, de allí que no sea facil tomar una decision adecuada. Por esa razon, mi proposito prof...

Bruce's Blast! In this Week's Issue:"Hot Home"-  A Hot Property in L'AquilaNew, Active, and Sold homes in Addison    Real Estate Market Trends- Biggest mortgage servicers and lenders(click on the picture to play video)"Hot Home"A Hot P...

Presenting Amaya Hill Coastal Real Estate is pleased to announce Amaya Hill, the latest development from the developers of the award winning and internationally acclaimed residential housing estate, ‘The Vineyard’. Amaya Hill is an exclus...

November Newsletter Hello and welcome to the November edition of the Coastal Real Estate newsletter. I would like to take a minute and thank everybody for the great response we had to the mid-month newsletter announcing the launch of the new Southpoi...