1280 records found in Religion
2009 Stats
Usher International        'on earth as it is in heaven'September 2011President's Message It's with great excitement that I send this inaugural issue of the Usher In newsletter.   Our team has been praying and ...
ABOUT US     ENGAGEMENT      DIAMONDS      JEWELRY     TIMEPIECES     CUSTOM JEWELRY     COLLECTIONS     GIFT IDEAS IN STORE ONLY - APRIL 22 AND APRI...
   Dear Subscriber ,Thank you for selecting to receive the Highlands newsletter by email.  You are helping us to save printing and mailing costs as well as making us better stewards of our resources.To the right, you will see the ...
Cheese!  Just Get on the Trail during Open House Weekend!OCTOBER 9-10 - Columbus Day WeekendExperience Hand-crafted Cheeses Made by Finger Lakes ProducersDid you ever wonder how cheese is made? Then you should go take a tour. And you don’t...
Missouri District LCMSTo:      Participants in the Missouri District Regional GatheringsFrom:  President MirlyDate:   April 1, 2010Re:      Notes from the meetingsGreetings in the name of our Lor...
Missouri District LCMSWe’re on FacebookMissouri District now has several facebook pages. Five each for the Five Major Emphases which are spelled out on page 2 of this issue, a page for Salt and Light Social Service Outreach and another for Miss...
 Rev. Jim Lowmaster, pastor at Corning, Craig and Mound City, has gone to glory. The funeral for Pastor Jim Lowmaster will be Monday at St. Peter's, Craig, at 11 a.m. There will be visitation from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. beforehand.&nbs...
Missouri District LCMSTo:      Participants in the Missouri District Regional GatheringsFrom:  President MirlyDate:   February 25, 2010Re:      Thank YouThank you for attending the Missouri Distr...
 Today's Obituary and a Poem of Comfort Shared by my Father, J. Richard Murray, for those who Mourn At the recent passing of my wife's mother, Mary M. Greenman, my father, J. Richard Murray, sent me this prayer by email to share with everyone. ...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…