8862 records found in Arts
  Please join me on January 21st at 7:15 PM for a gallery talk and reception for my exhibition Fragile Season. The show is at the de Menil Gallery at the Groton School in Groton, MA. This show represents a departure from my previous work that I ...

Photographer of the American Southwest2014 Holiday Greeting Newsletter - Issue #20  Santa Greetings - 2011" src="http://images.benchmarkemail.com/client304291/image1712068.jpg" alt="Santa Greetings" width="576" height="432" border="0" hspac...

Impassioned Landscapes of Treasured Places HOLIDAY ART SALE STILL TIME TO ORDER FOR CHRISTMASGo to my web site to see the great bargins I have for the holidays.  Over 20 paintings to choose from.Hollister Peak Afternoon, oil on canvas, 9" x 12" ...

New Paintings♦Lake TahoeSnow♦Winter Solstice ExhibitionSundayDecember 2110am to 4pm Just arrived: Fresh Batch of Paint-Saver Palettes ⇐Gift yourself or the artist in your life… order online! Ready to ship today via Priori...

Impassioned Landscapes of Treasured Places HOLIDAY ART SALE 30% off select original oil paintingsFabulous Gifts!Illumination, Sunflower Forest, oil on canvas, 12" x16" by Laurel SherrieEnds December 21Take a minute to see what is available.  28 ...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors