3278 records found in Health
Upcoming Television, Radio & ArticlesTune in Sunday to CBS affiliate in West Palm Beach (CBS 12, WPEC) between 7:30 and 8:00 AM as Clinical and Sports Psychologist Dr. John F. Murray makes his 7th live studio appearance. He will chat with Ben Bec...

August 2010Health Symposium Fosters Dialogue, Issues ChallengeOn July 17, the Special Olympics USA National Games Health Symposium gathered experts in developmental disabilities from across the United States to explore the state of health care f...

t h e d o c t o r w i t h i n In This Issue1. Upcoming Seminars2. New chapter: Hydration& Dehydration3. More Idiotic ThingsDoctors Have Told My Patients: Looking for horror stories - share yourexperiences!4. New Vaccine textbook Consult...

Science of HappinessLecture Awakening from the Numbzone  Learning the tools - moving from survive to thrive Creating Purpose by Dr.Brian MartinGranville Island Hotel, VancouverDate: Thursday July 29/2010 - Time 7:00 pm -...

Health & Happiness | NEWSLETTERby EnerChanges Clinic - Dr. Brian MartinFree Science of Health and Happiness Lecture - Awakening - Moving from Survive to Thrive.  Thursday July 29th : 7-9 PM - Granville Island Hotel, Vancouver. Awakening...

Better Health News and Comment - VOLUME FOUR NUMBER NINEView this email as a webpage.VOLUME FOUR, NUMBER NINE                       NEWSLETTER HOME Select CAM Therapies f...

In This IssueUpcoming  Seminars  The World of CollagenThe Three Attributes of WaterThe Aim of ChiropracticsSwine Flu-I Hate Being RightVaccine Book ConsultationsMany people read the chapters at the site, especially the Last Resort and the 6...

June 7th, 2010I'm back in the office and treating as usual.See a few pics below.---------------------Bill Lehr, L.Ac. - Aiki/Midtown AcupunctureCenter For Healthy Living292 Bloomfield Ave., 2FMontclair, NJ 07042973 342 1243_______________

Better Health News and Comment - VOLUME FOUR NUMBER SEVENView this email as a webpage.VOLUME FOUR, NUMBER SEVEN                       NEWSLETTER HOME Top Ten Safe Exercis...

April 28, 2010Hi Everyone-I will be out of the office from 5/15 - 5/29 for an overdue trip to Japan to see friends and relatives. Please schedule appointments soon if you'd like some acupuncture before then. I will be in touch by email if you have an...