1277 records found in Religion
What's been happening at Light of the Spirit Monastery Home E-Library Blog Podcasts May Monastery Letter Dear Friends, April was a quiet but active month. As part of the Eastern Christian Church we use the Julian Calendar, the calendar that w...
Why We Meditate and the Obstacles We Overcome Home E-Library Blog Podcasts Podcast: Why We Meditate and the Obstacles We Overcome Why do we meditate? In this podcast Abbot George discusses the real reason to meditate as contrasted with w...
View this email in your browser "Vital Link Ministries". Please reconfirm your interest in receiving emails from us. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe here. ~ HERE'S PROOF THE WORK WE ARE CALLED TO DO CAN BE ACC...
Home E-Library Blog April Monastery Letter Dear Friends,   Aaron Sluder and Abbot George with Sabrina This is the first of monthly Monastery Letters to give you news of our monastery (ashram) and express our appreciation for your i...
Home E-Library Blog April Monastery Letter Dear Friends,   Aaron Sluder and Abbot George with Sabrina This is the first of monthly Monastery Letters to give you news of our monastery (ashram) and express our appreciation for your i...
View this email in your browser "Vital Link Ministries". Please reconfirm your interest in receiving emails from us. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe here. Good News From The Team Of  "VITAL LINK MINISTRIES ...
View this email in your browser Moser & Co. Please reconfirm your interest in receiving email from us. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe here BooksNew & PopularBlood MoonsDavidDiscipleStrange FireLoveJehovah's Witness...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…