11242 records found in Arts
Nora's WillNow Playing in New York City!Exclusively atThe Paris Theatre4 West 58th StreetNew York, NY 10019212-688-3800 www.theparistheatre.com -------------------------Watch the TrailerTickets & Showtimes Official Website -----------------------...
Nora's WillAcclaimed Jewish Film Opens Friday!Exclusively atThe Paris Theatre4 West 58th StreetNew York, NY 10019212-688-3800 www.theparistheatre.com -------------------------Watch the TrailerTickets & Showtimes Official Website -----------------...
Nora's WillAcclaimed Latin Film Opens Friday!Exclusively atThe Paris Theatre4 West 58th StreetNew York, NY 10019212-688-3800 www.theparistheatre.com -------------------------Watch the TrailerTickets & Showtimes Official Website ------------------...
Nora's WillCritically Acclaimed Film Opens Friday!Exclusively atThe Paris Theatre4 West 58th StreetNew York, NY 10019212-688-3800 www.theparistheatre.com -------------------------Watch the TrailerTickets & Showtimes Official Website -------------...
Nora's WillExtended for a 3rd Week!Now Playing!The Avalon Theatre5612 Connecticut Avenue NWWashington, DC 20015202-966-6000www.theavalon.org-------------------------Watch the TrailerTickets & Showtimes Official Website -------------------------"O...
Nora's WillOpens in NYC Friday, October 15th!Exclusive Engagement!The Paris Theatre4 West 58th StreetNew York, NY 10019212-688-3800www.theparistheatre.com-------------------------Watch the TrailerTickets & Showtimes Official Website -------------...
Welcometo the Fall edition of World PolicyJournal, my tenth as Editor ! For the first time in its quartercentury of publication, World Policy Journal features music, painting,poetry, Internet art, Nigerian film and Peruvian theater…the entire g...
Nora's WillNow Playing - Extended Run in DC!"Sweet, surprising and satisfying."- Michael O'Sullivan, The Washington Post"A love story that transcends the passage of time, separation, cultures and religion. The film embodies the altruism that is true ...
Dress up a Scarecrow inOwego to Win Competition! September 24, 2010For immediate release:There's one week left!  Dress up a Scarecrow and Enter Contest to Decorate Owego Owego, NY -- There's one week left for anyone to register for the...
Nora's WillOpens Friday in Washington DC!Just In: Advance Review of Nora's Will in DC!"I immediately fell into the elegant, amazing visual storytelling that caught me up with the first frame and did not let me down. It is difficult to stop myself fro...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…