11230 records found in Arts
A Matter of SizeSee Boston's Summer SmashNow in its 14th Week!"I left the theater thinking this may well be more radical and genuine in its dealing with the lives of real fat people than any narrative film I’ve ever seen, and yet it never for a...
Menemsha Films PresentsNora's WillMexico's Best Picture of the Year - South Florida's Smash Hit!This "Comedy wills you to move"The Palm Beach PostJune 4th, 2010"Choosing humanism over the pitfalls of melodrama and the temptations of the tremendous, f...
A Matter of Size - In Theaters Now!Support Israeli Artists with a Real Crowd-Pleaser!"captures the essence of Israeli Jewish humor..."- Alissa Simon, Variety  A Matter of Size is an Israeli comedy like nothing you've seen before, a hil...
  Outsider Folk Art Gallery  is open Sunday, June 13th for The GoggleWorks Center for the Arts "Second Sunday" Open House from 11 - 4.  Please come visit us in the gallery on the 5th Floor, suite 504.Karl ...
Volume #7, No. 1June 2010 June Spotlight:      Lindley Briggs SculptureLindley Briggs' website www.lindleybriggssculpture.com is one of the most beautiful artist websites I have seen.  Please visit and enjoy!Hands - Lindley Briggs...
"Nora's Will" well-received inMexico, South FloridaFlorida Jewish JournalSergio Carmona May 25th, 2010The Mexican film "Nora's Will" was a triumphant success in its own country as it was nominated for a record 11 Ariel Awards, the Mexican Academy of ...
Nora's Will - Celebrating 8 Weeks in South Florida!Discover the film beloved by audiences and critics alike! South Florida Sun-SentinelSergio Carmona May 15th, 2010"Nora's Will" is a (...) comedy set in Mexico during Passover, but director ...
Nora's Will - Now Playing in South FloridaSee the film that's "Nothing Short of Spectacular" "For my part as a reviewer, I will emphatically tell you this is a film that will make you laugh, smile, cringe and cry, perhaps all at the same time. Jose&#...
A Matter of Size - Now Playing in BostonEntering its 9th Smash Week!A Matter of Size is an Israeli comedy like nothing you've seen before, a hilarious and heart-warming tale about four overweight guys who learn to love themselves ...
  The Outsider Folk Art Gallery is pleased to announce an exhibition of paintings by artist, musician, and Grammy-nominated song-writer Karl Mullen  from May 7 - June 19, 2010.  You are invited to an openi...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…