1280 records found in Religion
  MaozNews No. 57 Published every 4 weeks or so October 2012To access the newsletter, please click on the link belowLink: http://www.themaozweb.com/?goal=productlisting&categories_id=5     Our goal is to provide readers with an ove...

**Only 7 spots left**NOTICE: There are 9 days left till registration closes, BUT there are only 7 spots remaining before this event is SOLD OUT.If you want in on this great event, Act Today!Note to current Attendees:If you are bringing a fr...

Usher InternationalFall 2012 - September / October Update                                    Usher In The Kingdom of God - On Earth As It Is In Heaven Gree...

Boletín de Boletín deLa Verdadera Vida en Dios8 de octubre de 2012 http://www.tlig.org/sp  “Si Me dices que te llevaron por mal camino, y que dejarás de pecar, si tan sólo Me dices esto, Yo, que Soy...

**10 and 22**NOTICE: There are 22 days left till registration closes, BUT there are only 10 spots remaining before this event is SOLD OUT.Once the spots are taken, registration will be closed... so Act Today!Note to Alumni:This is NOT our "standard" ...

**10 and 22**NOTICE: There are 22 days left till registration closes, BUT there are only 10 spots remaining before this event is SOLD OUT.Once the spots are taken, registration will be closed... so Act Today! in partnership with  invites Yo...

Healing Retreat: "Begin with the Heart" (Meister Eckhart) Pat Crowley, SSCC7:00 pm Friday, October 5 to 1:30 pm Sunday, October 7To quote the late Pope John Paul ll, "What the world and the church need today are heralds of the gospel who are exp...

Early Bird EXTENDED!only thru midnight MondayAlso now offering 2-Pay optionStill on the fence?Watch this  video Discover the man you were meant to be...presentsOctober 25-28thMiracle Lodge at Ironwood Springs CampStewartville, Minnesota.Early Bi...

Early Bird Ends Today!Also now offering 2-Pay optionDiscover the man you were meant to be...presentsOctober 25-28thMiracle Lodge at Ironwood Springs CampStewartville, Minnesota.Early Bird Registration is OPEN!SAVE $$ thru today.Already coming? I...

Discover the man you were meant to be...presentsOctober 25-28thMiracle Lodge at Ironwood Springs CampStewartville, Minnesota.early bird registration isnow open!SAVE $30 thru 9/15/12It's time to be...Free. Passionate. Alive! Does knowing who you ...