2015 records found in Sports
July 11, 2009  5 New Videos from Las Vegas: www.JohnFMurray.com Tune in Tonight to Watch A Special Fighter Become #1 in the World at UFC 100. Check your  pay per view listings.

Watch UFC 100 Saturday from Las Vegas  Also Follow Video & Blog Updates at JohnFMurray.com Subscribe to Dr. John's YouTube Videos and See Las Vegas this Weekend!Dear friends, clients, and colleagues, Sports psychology is becoming more widely...

Watch UFC 100 Saturday from Las Vegas  Also Follow Video & Blog Updates at JohnFMurray.com Subscribe to Dr. John's YouTube Videos and See Las Vegas this Weekend!Dear friends, clients, and colleagues, Sports psychology is becoming more widely...

Watch UFC 100 Saturday from Las Vegas  Also Follow Video & Blog Updates at JohnFMurray.com Dear friends, clients, and colleagues, Sports psychology is becoming more widely accepted in preparing athletes, business executives, performing artis...

Dear friends, Happy 4th of July!  I've launched a new sports psychology video tips section. The first three videos are with Vince Spadea and we talk about the benefits of stretching, goals, and the audience. Enjoy the new  section with the ...

Dear friends, Happy 4th of July!  I've launched a new sports psychology video tips section. The first three videos are with Vince Spadea and we talk about the benefits of stretching, goals, and the audience. Enjoy the new  section with the ...

JohnFMurray.comJust Released News Items & VideosDear Friends, Enjoy a few news items that came out just todaySaturday, June 27, 2009  At Wimbledon I spoke with William Langley of the Sunday Telegraph about Andy Murray, and whether the Briti...

JohnFMurray.comNews Items TodayDear Friends, Enjoy a few news items that came out todaySaturday, June 27, 2009  In today's Orlando Sentinel, I spoke with Andrew Carter about the mindset of coaches, and how some of the old ways of thinking that ...

Come See the 2009 Smart Tennis Sports Psychology Workshop Videos (6 in all). Also, Congrats Vince Spadea! Take a Virtual Trip to Wimbledon Now!      Click Here to See all 6 Videos and the Article on Vince Spadea Winning at Wimbledon&nb...

Come See the 2009 Smart Tennis Sports Psychology Workshop Videos (6 in all). Also, Congrats Vince Spadea! Take a Virtual Trip to Wimbledon Now!      Click Here to See all 6 Videos and the Article on Vince Spadea Winning at Wimbledon&nb...