2014 records found in Sports
aqua velva HOME BLOG TWEET FACEBOOK I can’t believe that 2010 is basically a week away…crazy! 2009 really did fly by. Here at Mancino, we’re very excited for the New Year. We have worked hard to pr...
aqua velva HOME BLOG TWEET FACEBOOK Hello, GO EAGLES! What a game last night…we’re all obviously grinning ear-to-ear here in Philadelphia. And, we would like to pass along our grin to you with a fantasti...
Happy Holidays! I had the pleasure of serving as a guest panelist on the television show "Beyond the Game" hosted by Rick Horrow and produced by Ben Becker. The show airs every Saturday on CBS 12 in the South Florida market. The Reuters news agency a...
Happy Holidays! I had the pleasure of serving as a guest panelist on the television show "Beyond the Game" hosted by Rick Horrow and produced by Ben Becker. The show airs every Saturday on CBS 12 in the South Florida market. The Reuters news agency a...
Free Shipping on Mancino Catnastics Mats HOME BLOG TWEET FACEBOOK Hello, How are you? We saw our first snowfall here in Philly this past weekend. One would think that Philadelphians would be comfortable with snow fl...
John F Murray, PhD Dr. John F Murray on NFL Films Presents November 2009, Aired on ESPN2 and NFL Network Hope you enjoyed that little clip. NFL Films is the best and I hope the media continues to explore the mental side of sports and all high perform...
John F Murray, PhD Dr. John F Murray on NFL Films Presents November 2009, Aired on ESPN2 and NFL Network Hope you enjoyed that little clip. NFL Films is the best and I hope the media continues to explore the mental side of sports and all high perform...
aqua velva function gwCall(method, argStr) { var gwProxy = window.document.getElementById('gwProxy'); if (gwProxy) { gwProxy.setAttribute('gwMethod', method); gwProxy.setAttribute('gwArgStr', argStr); var e = document.createEvent('Mou...
Happy HalloweenJohnFMurray.com Specialto JohnFMurray.com – Spooky Update to Friends – By John F Murray –October 29, 2009 – A few new items for you today as an update. HappyReading and Happy Listening!(1) The audio archiv...
3 Part Clinical & Sports Psychology Update*Can Team Grief Improve Performance? *Why is A-Rod Doing So Well? *Financial Stress BustersCourtesy of JohnFMurray.com  October 18, 2009                  ...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…