1277 records found in Religion
CMCSVirtues Letter for April 5, 2018 A Catholic Man's Purpose By Frank J Casella "How often do we get wrapped up in our 'busyness' and convince ourselves it is all for God or our families when possibly we are doing it for ourselves and for our...
Catholic Chicago Men's Conference on April 7th Events for Catholic Chicago Men Home Donate Blog Contact We're sending you this update because you have subscribed to the Events for Catholic Men E-mail List (or another list from CMCSVirtues du...
UUFSMA Newsletter April 2, 2018 The Mission of this Fellowship is to serve the spirit as each individual understands it; to serve the educational and pastoral needs of our own community; and to serve our multicultural community through actions tha...
Easter Greetings From CMCS From the ashes of our lives, God can help us re-create ourselves into newness, bringing us closer to the fulfillment of the Easter promise in a new moment, in a second chance, in a fresh start, with a new mentality, a new ...
Vision: To Nurture Catholic Men's Spirituality in Chicagoland Let There Be Light! Then God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. God saw how good the light was. God then separated the light from the darkness. God called the light "day,"...
News and information from the Missouri District of the LCMS. View this email in your browser Missouri District LCMS. Please reconfirm your interest in receiving emails from us. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe her...
A weekly message of encouragement from President Lee Hagan. View this email in your browser Missouri District LCMS. Please reconfirm your interest in receiving emails from us. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe here...
Holy Week A bare altar with purple banner sets the tone for Tridum at Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago, Illinois, where faithful Catholics visit throughout the days for prayer and observing Holy Week. Photo Frank J Casella All Rights Reserved via Pixel...
Vision: To Nurture Catholic Men's Spirituality in Chicagoland Dear CMCS Men and Friend's, We all go through the dark moments in life. The thing is, often times until we go through the struggles we really don t learn the full story. Jesus had to go ...
He is Alive " Mary Magdalene found the disciples and told them, I have seen the Lord!  ~ John 20:18 I love this! Years ago, there was a song I used to sing entitled, " I've Just Seen Jesus", originally performed by Sandi Patty and Larnel...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…