1436 records found in Sports
My Favorite Article Ever! HELLO NEW SUBSCRIBER, My name is Dr. John F Murray. Thanks for either taking the online test or for specifically requesting to be on the newsletter list. My work involves mental coaching and clinical psychology services for ...

My Favorite Article Ever! I'm not sure there has been a better or more accurate description of my sports psychology work in a brief article. I particularly like this one as my client, Olli Jokinen, asked the writer to call me, the writer credited Oll...

Post-Super Bowl News February 11, 2012 Recent media contributions from John F Murray     MPI Analysis of Super Bowl XLVI An exciting article published in a  terrific venue at Yahoo Sports that takes the MPI message worldwide! ...

Special MPI Report on Super Bowl XLVIFor Immediate Release - John F. Murray, Ph.D. - 561-596-9898 Dear Friends, Colleagues, and Clients, The above chart and below summary represent the state of the art in football and team performance assessment, and...

DR JOHN'S SUPER BOWL 46PICK ...Dr John F. Murray Says that the New England Patriots will win Super Bowl 46 by at least two touchdowns and likely by a score of 38- 24!Ten Exciting Facts about the new book (scroll down below to read): "The Mental Perfo...

JohnFMurray.comThe More Mentally Prepared Team will win Super Bowl 46           Learn why in:  "The Mental Performance Index" Read Portions of the Preface and Chapter I below“Dr. Murray’s MPI c...

February 1, 2012 The Keys to Confidence and Anxiety Management articles below 

Clasico en Copas Real Madrid v Barcelona | Centroapuesta Clásico Copa del Rey: Aproveche las mejores Ofertas, Bonos y Apuestas para el Clásico de España entre Real Madrid y Barcelona en cuartos de final de la Copa del Rey.  ...

Video of John F Murray's Arrival into Calgary to Celebrate Olli Jokinen and his 1000 Game Milestone in the National Hockey League(also see video links below) Enjoy the Newly Posted Video. It is Embedded on the main page at:http://www.JohnFMurray.com ...

Regular Price for 24 packs - $ 59.76 your cost online today  $ 44.95, you save $14.81 and the shipping is free, over  $20 saved!Limit one address per order. If you are sending to two or more addresses, you must do separate orders._____...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…
Recent Visitors