3268 records found in Health
July 2011 Healthy Athletes & World Games: the Narrative has just BegunAs I walked through the Healthy Athletes venue at the 2011 World Summer Games in Athens Greece on June 24th I saw a huge open space, colorful carpet...

July 12, 2011Hello Acupuncture Fans,I'll be out of the office from next Thursday July 21st thru Tuesday the 26th. Please schedule before or after if you'd like to come in. Or let me know if you'd like an alternative arrangement. If you need something...

Hi Subscriber,How is your summer? This year for Independence Day I was back in New York City, so of course I watched the fireworks at a rooftop party. You can read more about it at my blog. Some people have actually told me that a New York City rooft...

June 2011 The Zing Zone When you choose to change your thoughts, you begin to change your life!    Featured Event Bereaved ParentsAnnual GatheringReston, VirginiaJuly 28 -- 31Ron will be delivering the Saturday morning keynote, followed by ...

Hi Subscriber,Summer is a great time for new goals, and I love it when you can reach more than one goal at the same time. Let me explain. After a successful run as Marion Cunningham in Happy Days: The Musical at a dinner theater in Illinois, I am bac...

June 2011Healthy Athletes at World Games: Helping Athletes Achieve their BestOn June 25, the 2011 Special Olympics World Summer Games will open at Kallimarmaron Panathenaikon Stadium in Athens, Greece. These World Games will bring together 7,000...

June 16, 2011Hello Acupuncture Acolytes,Acupuncture works in many ways. Sometimes in explaining it to myself and patients I grab for a new metaphor. Recently I've come up with the idea that getting a treatment is like "pulling the plug". This is true...

Date - June 2011 Issue - 30   Dear clients,Summer has now officially started, and to help you beat the heat we’ve included a thirst quen...

Hi Subscriber,Regular readers of my blog are familiar with Travel Tip Tuesdays, in which I share practical tips from my travels to assist you in hosting a traveler or being a traveler.This Tuesday, I want to share a few insights for your travels on t...

April 2011Expanding Follow-up Care -- The Evolution of Healthy AthletesOver the years, Healthy Athletes has provided screenings, education, and some care to athletes. We have screened for sensorineural hearing loss, identified gait abnormalities...