3268 records found in Health
Hi Subscriber,If you want stronger muscles, you go to the gym. If you want to be smarter, you study. If you want to be happier, what do you do? Social scientists have found that gratitude is one of the character traits most closely associated with ha...

Date - April 2011 Issue - 28 Dear clients,Stand a chance to win some fabulous prizes by completing our Client Feedback Form the next time you visit us. A draw will be ...

March 2011Volunteer Experience at Asia Pacific TTT Illustrates the Spirit of Healthy AthletesRecently, I received an update from the field that reinforced both the diversity and the underlying sameness in who we are – clinical directors, v...

Natural Living - March 2011 -Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre Monthly Newsletter   Date - March 2011 Issue - 27 Dear clients, We are delighted to announce that FRUITE...

Jan. 7, 2011Hi Everybody,Happy 2011! I wish you good health, wealth and all good things for this coming year.for TadashiFor those of you who have not seen this on Facebook already, here are some traditional Japanese New Year's foods that my wife made...

Natural Living - January 2011 -Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre Monthly Newsletter   Date - January 2011 Issue - 25 ...

New Year's Resolution Kickstart & Other Merriment Hi Subscriber,How are you doing on your 2010 New Year's Resolutions? That's right, 2010. It's not a misprint. Do yo...

Dec. 14, 2010Hi Everybody,I've made a Facebook page for my practice. You can "Like" me and see interesting articles and posts related to acupuncture. I will continue to send out the occasional newsletter, but there will be more frequent posts to Face...

November 2010From the Vice President's Desk -- Healthy Athletes' Runup to the 2011 World Games The entire Special Olympics Movement is gearing up for our 2011 Summer World Games, which will take place in Athens, Greece next June 25 – ...

If you cannot view this email properly click hereDubai Herbal and Treatment Centre WorkshopsThe Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre provides complementary remedies along with allopathic health...