2262 records found in Non-Profit
 August Issue, 2010 In This Issue Road Scholar VoyageWooden Boat FestivalGirls Leadership RecapParty for AdventuressPublic Sails in Sept.Photo of the MonthGetaway for Grown-UpsRegister Schools for FallStay Connected!. LinksWebsiteMake a Con...

IWMI feature ealert .. .. .. featureealert   Participate in the new Consortium Research Program 5       . . . . . . You may not be interested in strategy, But strategy is interested in you. . . . . . . . . . .. Leon Trotsk...

July Issue, 2010 In This Issue Family SailPhoto of the MonthRoad Scholar SnapshotGetaway for Grown-UpsGirls Leadership VoyageParty for AdventuressSailing in San JuansRegister for FallStay Connected!. LinksWebsiteMake a ContributionRegister...

Bichon FurKids Rescue News"Making a Difference in a Dog's Life" Dear Fellow Bichon Lovers,When I was young, my Dad sat me on his lap and sang to me, “You are my special angel.” I’m still touched every time I hear that song, just as ...

June 2010 Dear Friends, In February, with support and encouragement from my family, many friends, and business associates, I filed as a Republican candidate for the North Carolina Senate, District 27.  This step is a bold step for me.  I am...

June Issue, 2010 In This Issue Adventuress Wins!Father's Day SailsWooden Boat Festival4th of July "Fire & Ice"Windjammer FleetCalling All Schools!Jason Sneed MemorialStay Connected!. LinksWebsiteMake a ContributionRegister for a SailBe...

New Jobs @ IWMIMay, 2010 Dear Subscriber,You have selected to be alerted about jobs at IWMI. The following jobs exist at the moment. Please click the "Read more or Apply" link to view more details about each job.Researcher – Agricultural Econom...

May 14, 2010Buhay SportsBall Hog FundraiserSubscribe to NewsletterBuhay Sports is a ministry of First Love International.Check out First Love on the web by clicking here.In our last newsletter, we talked about our pig farm livelihood project.  H...