2018 records found in Sports
design 1a:visited { color: #008bff !important; }a:hover { color: #00346f !important; }a:active { color: #008bff !important; }p { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:14px } We manufacture protective padding for gymnasium...
How many of you were as thrilled as this dog when the Saints finally won a Super Bowl? Mental Skills prevailed again. Who dat?A Few Updates from John F Murray, PhDThank you very much to the many who sent their condolences to my late mother-in-law Mar...
aqua velva HOME BLOG TWEET FACEBOOK To answer your question….yes, they are! We’re helping our favorite loyal customers celebrate Groundhog Day by offering you the same fantastic deal we did last week. B...
The Chinook*News from the Full Moon Adventure CompanySinister 7 Ultra Relay | Full Moon in June | Half Moon in August Race Schedule: Full Moon in June June 26-27; Castle Mountain Resort, AB Sinister 7 Ultra Relay July 10-11; Blairmore, AB Half M...
Sinister 7 Ultra + Relay Update - JanuaryGold Sponsors:John Pundyk; Royal LePage, South CountryIronstone Lookout SOLERocky Mountain Adventure Medicine  Crowsnest Pass Featured Accommodations: A Safe Haven B&Bwww.asafehavenbb.caMountain Momen...
Thanks for taking the mental test or signing up for the newsletter.I trust you got my response to your test. Let me know if you need more and you can call me at 561-596-9898.  To see what I do, please review this archive of all the newsletters a...
January 5, 2010 And the Winner Is!Maryville Middle School Bass Club in Tennessee! Congratulations to their club, they won the framed National Guard Jersey signed by Forrest & Nina Wood! They signed up 28 NEW TBF & FLW memb...
JohnFMurray.com 01/05/2010 CBS 12 (South Florida) This Saturday 7:30 PMDr. John F Murray to appear again on "Beyond the Game" with host Rick HorrowPalm Beach, January 5, 2010 If you're in South Florida (from Boca Raton to the Treasure Coast), canpull...
Happy New Year 2010 Recent Media Updates with Dr. John F. Murray Urban Meyer and Coaching Stress in the Orlando Sentinel The LA Daily News on Tiger Woods. Is Forgiveness Possible? Fox Sports RadioCBS12 TV Keep your great ideas flowing in 2010! Whethe...
December 29, 2009 Happy New Year TBF Members!We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families. 2010 is just around the corner! We wish you all a safe and Happy New Year! What is your New Year's Resolution?IT'S ROSTER UPDATE TIME...

Already a Member?
Please enter your login and password below
Login
Password
Become a Member
When you're a member you can:
Comment on any post
Vote for your favorite articles
Participate in forum conversations
And more…